Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sysomos Versus Radian6 Social Media Race


Ancient Olympic Games


Radian6 and Sysomos both have tools that allow marketing people to listen to Social Media sites and this gives marketeers the opportunity to engage with people and maybe respond to comments concerning their brand.  The  benefit is the ability to manage brand territory across social media channels.

Which company is best, Radian6 or Sysomos?  Who knows.  So I thought I'd run a completely unscientific Top Gear style race and see which company picks up that I have mentioned their company first.  The winner, of my crass but fun race will be the company that writes a comment against this blog post first.

Race Notes: I have mentioned both companies here on Blogger and will also Tweet what I am up to.

3 comments: